Flannery Trim offers a large variety of aluminum trims for fiber cement panels. Our cement panel trims are compatible with all major manufacturers of fiber cement panels and siding. Flannery’s cement panel trims are available in a wide range of paint or anodizing colors to match any manufacturer’s factory-finished panels. You can also use our cement panel trims with interior millwork panels if a wood finished wall design is required.
1. Cement Panel Screed creates a vertical reveal between two fiber cement panels but should never be used as a horizontal reveal.
2. Cement Panel H-Mold creates a vertical “flat-face” reveal between two adjoining fiber cement panels.
3. Cement Panel Z-Flash creates a horizontal reveal between two fiber cement panels to move moisture from behind the cement panel trim and away from the weather-resistant barrier.
4. Cement Panel X-Mold is an outside corner trim that creates an aesthetic reveal where two cement panels meet at a 90º corner.
5. Cement Panel W-Mold is an inside corner trim that creates a termination point between two fiber cement panels at an inside 90º angle.
6. Cement Panel Inside Corner Reveal creates an aesthetic termination reveal between two fiber cement panels.
7. Cement Panel F-Mold creates an aesthetic termination reveal between a fiber cement panel and a dissimilar material, such as a wall, door or window frame.
8. Cement Panel J-Mold is an edge trim that helps finish cement panels that terminate against dissimilar materials.
9. Cement Panel Drip Cap is a horizontal edge trim that creates an aesthetic reveal between two cement panels or where a cement panel is installed over a door and window
10. Cement Panel Base Mold creates an aesthetic horizontal line at the bottom of a fiber cement panel wall system.
11. Cement Panel Horizontal Reveal mimics there vertical cement panel screed and is an attractive alternative to the standard cement panel z-flash by offering a shelf above the trim for the cement panels to rest on.
12. Cement Panel Outside Corner creates a sharp aesthetic corner where two cement panels come together at an outside 90° corner and covers the cement panel trim so that it does not need to be mitered at the edge.
13. Snap-In Cement Panel Screed create a vertical reveal between two fiber cement panels and allows for easier installation of a vertical reveal when used with paneling.
14. Snap-In Offset Panel Screed creates a vertical reveal between two different thicknesses of fiber cement panels and allows for easier installation.
We manufacture extruded aluminum trims that fit the Hardie 5/16” Hardiepanel and the Allura fiber cement lap siding. Flannery Trim also has trims that fit the 1-1/8” thick Nichiha Illumination architectural wall panels.