Choosing the perfect siding for your home is one of the most important steps in remodeling your home. There are a few different types of siding to choose from: vinyl, brick, wood, and aluminum. Vinyl is one of the most popular options being one of the cheapest and yet still classy looking. Not only is siding one of the key parts into making a house your home, but it’s also the trim that makes a big difference. Flannery Trim can help you through the deciding process to find the perfect, classy trim you need. Without siding trim, you just have unfinished looking edges and panels sticking out of your house. Siding trim gives your house the ability to “breathe” without getting cracks in it’s siding from the expanding and contracting from the extreme weather conditions. The perfect pieces of trim can make your house stand out from others creating a specific desired look.
Different styles of trim we offer:
- Aluminum Plaster Trim: This type of trim is typically used to give that finished look to your house.
- Cement Panel Trim: Our cement panel trims are compatible with all other manufacturers of fiber cement panels and siding.
- Composite Siding Trim: All the pieces of our composite siding trim have unique designs to create the look you want.
- Soffit Ventilation: Our soffit vents are beneficial for your home by providing cool air to your attic while the hot air is pushed out through the vents.
- Brakes Shapes & Flashings: We provide a variety of options for the break shapes and flashing.
- Vinyl Plaster Products: We offer supplies such as furring wads to help you attach your siding trim easily.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping make your house look professional and classy. Our siding trim can you give you that perfect finished touch to your remodeling project. Contact us for your siding trim needs today.